Handcrafted handbags and things girls love!!

Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF

I love Friday's!! And really love warm sunny Fridays, today we will be planting our garden and the thought of all those fresh veggies that will be available to us in a few months makes me smile :) !! I am, after all, a country girl through and through. And if I can grow it in the garden and not have to get it in the grocery store all the better.


I will also be taking some time to work on some designs for an up coming craft fair that will be held in Edenton, NC at the annual Hog Fest. I know right, what a name for this event, but hey it's also a day of BBQ, grilling mastery. My good friends from Two State BBQ will be there, so if your in the area I would suggest you do your stomach a favor and come on out. Sure to be some good food and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment