Handcrafted handbags and things girls love!!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sunny Saturdays


Good Saturday Morning!! The sun is shining and the birds are singing, oh how I love spring.

This little crayon portfolio is the latest creation from Carolina Girl, it is get for the little one of the go. Holds crayons, a small pad of paper and even has a pocket for stickers. I can't take credit for the design it is from
Gingercake

Today is the day of going out and working for me, but I get to go to my favorite place... our local fabric store, The Velvet Stitch!! They also have a blog site, you can find it on the top right of this site. Check out some of the things going on there. Really cool. It is amazing the stuff you can learn just from being there all day. I love it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment