Handcrafted handbags and things girls love!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Getting Back In The Swing Of Things

After what seems like forever, we have moved completely out of the old house and into the new! Well new to us, it is a 90 year old farmhouse that has been in my family for exactly that long. My Great-Grandfather built it and he and my Great-Grandmother raised their seven children here. My mother and aunt were also raised here and I feel blessed and privileged to get to raise my rowdy brood here also.


 








My sewing room has grown from a tiny room the size of a closet, to much bigger space, and it is wonderful. Most things have a place and are in it!  But over the last few weeks I have dusted off the sewing and embroidery machines and they have been humming all day long.  Love the sound of progress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment